Tags

, , , ,

IMG_20170613_104208

This was completely an experiment but I love the result.  However, I didn’t take any pictures as I was making this so there is no tutorial.  It’s not a difficult project if you want to make your own.

I started with gluing 3 paper doilies to green cardstock using mod podge.  I did discover that it worked better if you started in the center and worked out.  I laid mod podge down first on the cardstock, guessing where the doily would go and then did a layer over the doily.

I cut them out, reserving the best one for the dreamcatcher part.  The other two, I cut feathers.  I attached the feathers with baker’s twine and added beads.

I like the end result but I feel like the doily is a little boring for the dreamcatcher.

But not bad for an experiment.

IMG_20170613_104221

Advertisements